Skip to main content
How to clean the Clan K1 earbuds?
- Materials you'll need: a cotton swab and a dry cleaning brush (if you can't find a cleaning brush, a toothbrush can work instead).
- Take off the earbud tips from the earbuds smoothly. Do not use excessive force when detaching them as they may tear.
- Use a cotton swab and cleaning brush to remove any debris and foreign materials.
- If any foreign materials are still present, try brushing the earbuds again to dislodge the remainder.
- After you finish cleaning, assemble the earbud tip back on the earbud properly.