Have you received feedback from others on the call about the sound quality of your microphone? To ensure that your headphones performs at its best, we have compiled some troubleshooting steps for you.
1. Properly insert the earbuds into your ears, as shown in the picture. Wearing them incorrectly can cause the microphone to not pick up your voice clearly.
2. Close all other similar apps on your device that may be using the microphone, such as FaceTime, Zoom, Teams, Discord, etc. Ensure that they are completely closed, and avoid using more than one audio or meeting app at the same time. This can cause the system to become confused and lower the microphone quality.
3. If you're using a USB dongle, ensure that it's plugged directly into the computer and not into an external device like a monitor. Unplug and plug the dongle back in, then restart your computer and headphones to get the microphone working.
4. Please make sure to set the "Input" in the "Sound Settings" of both the operating system and communication software like Microsoft Teams to "Reverb". Otherwise, the system may default to other devices, such as the built-in microphone of your laptop.
5. If you're listening to music and chatting at the same time, the sound quality may be poor as the 130T does not support the FastStream codec. Please refer to this FAQ for more information - Bad Sound Quality During Chats
Additionally, the Reverb's call quality is good in a quiet environment but not as good in noisy environments. Therefore, it's recommended for indoor use, such as office conference calls.
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, please contact our support team at email@example.com for further assistance.