Avantalk Products RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Procedure
Item purchased from Avantree.com can be returned to the closest Avantalk RMA center for full refund within 30 days of purchase with no question asked.
Customer will be responsible for return shipment cost unless item is returned due to defective issues.
Avantalk RMA centers are located at:
- USA - San Jose & Los Angeles
- Canada – Vancouver
- EU - London, UK
- Australia – Roxburgh Park
- Asia – Cebu, Philippines
- Asia – Hong Kong, China
- Asia – Shenzhen, China
2. Defective RMA
Within the Warranty Period (24 Months), if the customer encounters any issue, we recommend following the steps below:
Step 1: DIY Support – Visit support.avantalk.com, we have a complete troubleshooting guide that should solve at least 90% of the issues.
Step 2: Agent Support – Contact Avantalk Customer Service Agents by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone, or chat for troubleshooting & issue diagnosis.
Step 3: Replacement
3.1. Confirmed Defective Unit
- Avantalk provides RMA (CD) number to customer
- Customer returns the product to Avantalk
o Purchased within 6 months – Avantalk will cover the return label cost.
o Purchased over 6 months ago – Customer will cover the return label cost.
- Avantalk arranges the Replacement
o Will be arranged as soon as the return shipment has been shipped.
o Customer can expect to receive the replacement unit within 5-7 working days.
3.2. Back-for-Investigation Unit
- Avantalk provides RMA (BI) number to customer
- Customer returns the product to Avantalk. Customer will cover the return label cost.
- Avantalk arranges the follow up
o Confirmed Defective Units – Please Refer to Section 3.1.
o No claimed issue found – Avantalk will arrange the Original Unit or the Replacement Unit to be shipped back to the customer. Avantalk will cover the cost of shipping if the shipment is domestic.
- The RMA return unit will be equivalent to or better than the condition of the defective unit
- The RMA return unit's warranty terms will only be activated once the defective unit is received. For those who do not return their defective items within 30 days, their product warranty will be terminated.
- Replacement Unit Warranty Terms:
- If the remaining Warranty of the Defective Unit is less than 3 months – The Replacement Unit will receive 3 months warranty beginning on the date of reception.
- If the remaining Warranty of the Defective Unit is more than 3 months – The remaining Warranty Period will be automatically transferred onto the Replacement Unit.