As you may know, earbuds get dirty pretty easily... Earwax, dust, water etc. can all do damage to them. Uncleaned earbuds may lead to...
- Music sounding muddy or muffled
- Different volume on the two earbuds
- Abnormaly low volume / tinny sound after using for a period of time
Daily maintaince can effectively eliminate such problems.
- Before wearing the earbuds, make sure to clean the inner side of the ear.
- Always wear and use earbuds in dry condition.
- After using the earbuds, wipe the inside of the earbud tip with a soft and dry towel to remove dust, earwax, or oil from your skin.
If you're already experiencing different volume levels between the two earbuds, please try to follow the following steps to clean them out:
(These apply to all Avantree earbuds, but the following uses the NB18 as an example.)
1. Materials you'll need: a cotton swab and dried brush (if you can't find the black cleaning brush, a toothbrush can work instead.)
2. Take off the earbud tips from the earbuds smoothly. Do not detach the earbud tip from the earbud excessively as it may tear.
3. Use a cotton swab and dried brush to remove any debris and foreign materials.
4. If foreign substance is still present, try brushing the earbuds again to dislodge the remainder.
5. After you finish cleaning, please assemble the earbud tip back to the earbud properly. Cover the latch at the bottom of the earbud with the earbud tip like below.
Please note: Do not use liquid like alcohol or soapy water for cleaning earbuds as some of our earbuds are not alcohol-proof or soapy-waterproof.
If the problem still exists after cleaning the earbuds, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.